This product was added to our catalog on 月曜日 03 6月, 2013.
Ceramic Nakiri/Vegetable Knife (Black, 6 inch)-KYO
Our Price: $100.00
Ideal for chopping piles of herbs, vegetables or boneless meats with a larger, deeper blade. For everyday functions requiring precision slicing and straight cuts. Perfect for the home cook, this knife will be used daily, quickly becoming a favorite in the kitchen. Ideal for fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Packaged in an acetate box, a great tool for any chef.
• Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
• Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
• Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
• Zirconia 206: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
• Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening: Kyocera will sharpen your knives back to a factory new edge.
*Shipping and handling fee required.